a decent pet-pet

this gave me a decent enough pet-pet session this afternoon. really, i wanted to eet. however, mather sed, "we will make him waite and waite." so thair i sat with hunger in my throat, trying to make the best of it. I thought about menny starving dags in this wurld, such as Sochi, who kennot even get a late dinner. I thought about MINE brather Jaffrey who eets day and night and is vairy "roly-poly". I remember with grate fondness wan MINE mather made a mistake and force fed me double MINE daily food for days and days. I wisht that would happen agin and this time I wuld not stop eeting.

Comments

  1. Hi Bitten, You look great. Also we both have birthdays coming up soon. I would like to get myself a present (as I always do). Look at this - it is so correct:
    http://www.andersen-shopper.de/en/products/shopper-collection/royal-shopper-plus-aluminium

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog